Thursday, November 03, 2005

First Posting...Howdy!

Well, finally got around to trying this whole blog thing out. I have seen many very interesting things out here and sort of got the bug. I must take this moment to blame my friend Bevan for this. His blog is so good, he is the one responsible for this undertaking. I must also apologize to him too for using his template... didn't mean to steal it, but the pink and green options just did not work for me. I promise I will work on it to make it more "mine" so to speak. As of now, this is all I will post. I want to play around with this thing to see what all I can do.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Theif!!! I'm kidding. Here's a suggestion for a post, isn't The Price Is Right the best Goddamn thing on television. It's the American Dream. Oh, you're linked to my blog. You should check out some of the other links on that page too. They're pretty interesting.

8:46 AM

 
Blogger Jon W. Sparks said...

Mighty glad to see you're going into the rant business. Can't wait to hear your music analyses: "Why the Carpenters are Misunderstood," "The Hidden Meaning of George Michael," "Why 'Timewarp' Doesn't Work as a Duet." That sort of thing.

9:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home